A GAME TRANSFORMER FOR UNIVERSITY RECRUITING
Yesterday, I submitted a short blog post about how colleges and universities are using social media marketing to connect using students. It’s really a game-changer on college getting. Small colleges and universities can degree the performing field plus stand out from the very crowd through the use of social media. Undiscovered colleges will be able to establish a presence and lure students who else might never have even known they been with us.
US News-Education published story today indexing 5 techniques that colleges tend to be reaching pupils. Here’s a short summary:
- QR Codes Hamilton College develop a fall university admissions poster showcasing only a big QR program code, which directed visitors to a good custom welcome page. Pupils on high school campuses told her positively to this particular ‘cool’ enrolling technique.
- Video félin Ohio Wesleyan University houses four or five collection video talks during the academics year for the patients parents and pupils, with each one chat possessing theme.
- Facebook Competitions Misericordia University used or even bookstore treat certificates simply because prizes that will incoming freshmen who swapped their Facebook picture along with the college custom logo. It was the right way to expand their particular reach and also monitor the conversations which ‘friends’ have been having around the picture.
- Tweeting behind the scenes Texas Tech used Facebook to cover a photo shoot report included in their particular annual enrolling material. They actually created a hashtag and made often the photo shoot a meeting as opposed to simply a piece of submit.
- YouTube video series Completely new School in NYC has built a series of enrolling videos titled, ‘Are Anyone New Classes? ‘ These types of videos offer students commenting on uncommon topics like the ad Continue reading “A GAME TRANSFORMER FOR UNIVERSITY RECRUITING”